Going to an Apple store...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
I know its not the 29th, and the employees probably know very little, but I heard that they were gathered in a circle to discuss the iPhone. I am going to check the store out.

1. to see if the displays are up

2. to ask questions.

Please list questions you would like me to ask on behalf of you, I usually forget mine. So if anyone has something they would like to get answered ask now.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Good questions. I had planned on asking about the contract setup issue. I figured they would know by now, but you know how Apple is. Good questions.

sajawebb

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
wow, this is almost real time response! I just mentioned that I saw a group of black polo clad Apple employees gathered around either a(n) iPhone itself or a monitor...training store employees. that's awesome! I think Pasadena will get enought to satisfy AND they will be open until 10pm. Enough time to sell them all! Same for the Grove it'll be a madhouse! There'll be a ton of iPhones at these two locations! You're only concern will be activation!

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
How many $599.00's do you have?
Well, not for me LOL! Just noticed that other people were asking about this and no one yet knows. I might not even buy until Jan. when my Verizon contract ends...if I can hold out until then.

Lots of people though are wondering if, for example, they can go buy one for themselves, one for their spouse and maybe one or more for the kids, all in one shot.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
wow, this is almost real time response! I just mentioned that I saw a group of black polo clad Apple employees gathered around either a(n) iPhone itself or a monitor training store employees. that's awesome!
yep. real time, cause i have firefox set to auto-reload every 10 seconds.

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
There is no point in asking iPhone questions at Apple stores or ATT stores, they do not know anything! If they did we would be reading about it on these boards! waste of time

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
There is no point in asking iPhone questions at Apple stores or ATT stores, they do not know anything! If they did we would be reading about it on these boards! waste of time
did you read what sajaweb said? or what My first post on this thread said? If so, please read again. If not, read.

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
So what? He has no proof to confirm that they were A.) Training employees B.) whether "saja" actually saw this.

I don't see why they would start training on a sunday while the store is open.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
So what? He has no proof to confirm that they were A.) Training employees B.) whether "saja" actually saw this.

I don't see why they would start training on a sunday while the store is open.
yes, but i have to go there anyway. might give it a shot.