Good battery life?

tylercr16

Bronze
Jul 6, 2009
Louisiana
http://emob287.photobucket.com/albums/ll144/savage16s/photo-1.jpg

is that good battery life? And also I noticed waking up in the morning my phone would have stopped charging at 99 or 98%. But if I unplug it the. Plug it back in, it goes to 100%. This started happening yesterday morning. Anybody know how to fix or what's wrong or had this happen?
Please help and thanks for the replies!
And I got my 3gs on the 4th of august

MrEous

Silver
Dec 11, 2008
Dallas, TX
Mine is as follows:

Battery 61%
Usage 2Hrs/9Min
Standby 9Hrs/53Min

Sounds close to mine...3GS here...and it charges to 100%

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Plug your phone into your wall socket or laptop/desktop-

Then perform a Hard Reset, this is done by holding the Power button (top button on right hand side) and the Home button. Hold both buttons until the phone powers down and turns back on again, then release.

I had the same problem. I'd love to link you to the poster who original posted, but I honestly can't remember ;)

tylercr16

Bronze
Jul 6, 2009
Louisiana
Okay, so say I do that, will I lose anything? Like will I have to resync my phone and put ally my musci and stuff on it or no?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Okay, so say I do that, will I lose anything? Like will I have to resync my phone and put ally my musci and stuff on it or no?
No. It will do nothing to anything on the phone, but Apple doesn't recommend making a habit of doing hard resets. Some how not good for the phone according to them. Sorry I don't have a link, don't remember where I read this but it was from a good source.

tylercr16

Bronze
Jul 6, 2009
Louisiana
Little bad luck here. I held the home and sleep/wake til the screen went off. So I thought it was done. I guess it wasn't. It wouldn't turn on, so I hooked it up to iTunes and had to restore as backup and all that. Terrible! But it doesn't seem as sluggish as in when I type, and everything just seems so much faster for some reason. So I guess everything does happen for a reason.