good experience actually

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
Yeah so i was skeptical about changing over to AT&T after reports of bad service and bad costumer representatives and such. I bought my iPhone yesterday and though im having problems getting it updated (discrepancy between the account and the phone saying its been verified) everyone i have spoke to has been wonderful and extremely helpful. Just though i'd share incase people were worried about tech support and other costumer services.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Yeah so i was skeptical about changing over to AT&T after reports of bad service and bad costumer representatives and such. I bought my iPhone yesterday and though im having problems getting it updated (discrepancy between the account and the phone saying its been verified) everyone i have spoke to has been wonderful and extremely helpful. Just though i'd share incase people were worried about tech support and other costumer services.

Glad you got your phone to work well. Enjoy it.

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
I had a fantastic experience as well. I switched from Sprint and the account setup/number porting was flawless and fast. The folks in the AT&T store were helpful in helping me pick out a phone for the wife and answering lots of questions about the service. I spent two hours there and they never made me feel like they were sick of me. :) I called AT&T to get the caller ID data changed for both phones and that was a pleasant experience as well.

And let me toss in one unrelated round of kudos as well to the folks at the local Apple store - another shining example of good, patient, and spectacular customer service. Each time I walk out of there, I keep wishing that every store was like it. I can almost see myself buying a Mac......

Last night is a great example: I went in to pick up some iKlear and had my 2-year old son with me - he of the missed nap, past bedtime, and wanting Mommy variety - and the staff actually greeted him, danced around the floor with him, and whisked him off to a kids area with some Macs setup to play a game. Um, wow... I was floored.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I had a fantastic experience as well. I switched from Sprint and the account setup/number porting was flawless and fast. The folks in the AT&T store were helpful in helping me pick out a phone for the wife and answering lots of questions about the service. I spent two hours there and they never made me feel like they were sick of me. :) I called AT&T to get the caller ID data changed for both phones and that was a pleasant experience as well.

And let me toss in one unrelated round of kudos as well to the folks at the local Apple store - another shining example of good, patient, and spectacular customer service. Each time I walk out of there, I keep wishing that every store was like it. I can almost see myself buying a Mac......

Last night is a great example: I went in to pick up some iKlear and had my 2-year old son with me - he of the missed nap, past bedtime, and wanting Mommy variety - and the staff actually greeted him, danced around the floor with him, and whisked him off to a kids area with some Macs setup to play a game. Um, wow... I was floored.

You see what Apple did, they just introduced your son to the Mac, now that is in his brain, so they sold a new customer to come back when he is old enough.

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
Actually, I should take that back - he had all the ladies fawning all over him, a trick I'd never manage. The little $41t. :D