Good Flip Case?

Icealicy

Jul 10, 2008
I really like Vaja cases but they are just too expensive. I'm looking for a nice flip case.

=)

Icealicy

Jul 10, 2008
Yes I have looked at sena cases. They are just expensive. Any other ideas? Thanks ladyb.

Santa

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 2, 2009
Colorado, USA
I've got one that I picked up from Amazon. A "Cygnett"

I'm not happy with it. Three issues:

1) The leather edges right next to the screen make it hard to control certain apps.

2) Since it flips up, if you're listening to music and try to open it up, the headphone plug gets in the way.

3) The leather straps on the bottom cover up the mike and speakers.

While I've sound some cases that fix some of these problems, the only flip top case that addresses all these issues is the vaja. I too don't want to spend that much, but I'm not sure I've got a choice.

lady_bugz22

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
DFW, TX
Have you tried www.cases.com ? They have a variety of flip cases on there. The only flip cases I've used are Vaja & Sena so I'm not sure how the other brands are.

Santa

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 2, 2009
Colorado, USA
I have checked out cases.com. I like them because I get stuff quick since they're in Colorado.

They do have a pdair case that looks kind of like a "vaja lite" which might be OK. Otherwise, they all seem to have that leather edge that makes it hard to use the screen.

What's really frustrating to me is that the Piel Frama cases will have the same problems I've got with my current case. I loved Piel Frama for my Treos.

I don't like the Senas because the snaps make the cases too thick.