"good games" where are they?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
so where's the good games for iPhone? Something with a plot and dialogue and a conclusion. Would a indepth game like this be possible on the iPhone? I'm sure people could do some amazing things using the touchscreen and really revolutionize mobile gaming on phones at least. I'd love a touch screen time crisis. I heard discussion of possible deals with EA games I believe, but have heard nothing. Think Apple even is concerned with games for iPhone/touch?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I doubt that they're planning anything major. (EA, etc.) I know that they exist on the Mac, but I'm afraid I just can't see Gears of War on the iPhone.

- John

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
well no but like I said before time crisis would be good. Or even RPGs. (with touch screen menus, that'd be cool) racing games maybe. My point is with high def and touch screen, gaming could be awesome on iPhone.

Khris

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Edmonton, AB
these children can have GAMES on the iPhone their mommy purchased, but I still vote for more valid upgrades.... Like cut and paste, mms, etc. ..Games..? WTF?
I agree! Why turn an amazing phone into a Mickey Mouse device by putting priority on games instead of features which SHOULD have been included.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
I agree! Why turn an amazing phone into a Mickey Mouse device by putting priority on games instead of features which SHOULD have been included.
Nobody said that they should make games priority over other features and software. The OP asked where the good games are for the phone. I use the phone for everything, to include games when I am bored or waiting for my 46 year old Wife at an appointment. And this isn't an iPhone that Mommy bought me but it would still be nice to have a game or two that can be used to pass the time.

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
these children can have GAMES on the iPhone their mommy purchased, but I still vote for more valid upgrades.... Like cut and paste, mms, etc. ..Games..? WTF?

Yeah cause you were smart to think my point was for Apple to focus on making games. That's what the game developing companies are for. And as for my mommy buying my phone, I make 4500 a week. So ya know next time you try to insult someone make sure you could back it up. And I'm glad you thought your comment was helpful. I could see how you'd think that.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Yeah cause you were smart to think my point was for Apple to focus on making games. That's what the game developing companies are for. And as for my mommy buying my phone, I make 4500 a week. So ya know next time you try to insult someone make sure you could back it up. And I'm glad you thought your comment was helpful. I could see how you'd think that.
im sure i didn't say anything about priorities.... just thinking that games are JUVINLE. You better re read.

And so you purchased your phone.... I stand corrected. I guess you were just being a bragart and blowing your own horn about making 4500 dollars? Should i kiss your as* or something? You obviously make enough to pay me to...

Khris

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Edmonton, AB
$4500 a week? That's it?

Yer cool! :cool: