Good messenger bag/man purse?

uRabbit

Bronze
Jul 13, 2009
I'm looking for a cheap (in price) messenger bag that has a pocket about the size of my iPhone (a bit larger cause I have the Otterbox Defender on it). I have one currently, but I got it from a friend, so it's a bit warn.

I don't want a stiff one. I want it to be saggy and baggy. Real hippie-ish, ya know? =]

I have never seen any in the stores. We have Wal Mart, Target, Macy's, JC Penney, etc.

Thanks ya'll!

uRabbit

Bronze
Jul 13, 2009
Hmm. That Dickies looks firmer than the one I currently have. I'll take a snapshot of my current bag and upload it when I get home tomorrow.

I know I'm picky! Sorry!

uRabbit

Bronze
Jul 13, 2009
Haha two of my current topics have room for inuendos. It's distracting from the actual topic. :(

uRabbit

Bronze
Jul 13, 2009
Here's the one I currently have:

I tried posting this image from my iPhone. Got it uploaded to Flickr (thanks to ColorSplash) via my iPhone, but couldn't figure out how to get it here on it. Anyone know?

But Ya... That bag is super floppy, which I love! I'm holding it up in the picture, and the flap is pulled up. But it's a bit warn. Was hoping to maybe find one in a different colour and in better shape. Anyways, I guess I might just keep it. I just don't like hand-me-downs! Haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

jlhollander

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
Chicago, IL
Though not cheap, Timbuk2 makes the hands down, best messenger bags out there. It has a pocket on the inside front that will fit an otterbox, or you can grab a pouch for the strap that they sell called a Two-way that will fit it as well.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
There are so many opportunities in this thread!

However, I will exercise self-control this once...
True story....There was 2 guys that walked into a bar, one guy was carrying a floppy bag.... and the guy at the bar said..........[edited by Chris]

L

lyspalac

Great work .. really informative ..I'm very interested! I would love to find out more.

Shrugs

Oct 5, 2009
Here's the one I currently have:

I tried posting this image from my iPhone. Got it uploaded to Flickr (thanks to ColorSplash) via my iPhone, but couldn't figure out how to get it here on it. Anyone know?

But Ya... That bag is super floppy, which I love! I'm holding it up in the picture, and the flap is pulled up. But it's a bit warn. Was hoping to maybe find one in a different colour and in better shape. Anyways, I guess I might just keep it. I just don't like hand-me-downs! Haha.
i have that exact same one except it doesn't have the design on the front. I got it from Target for bout $3

Last edited by a moderator: