PARTY!

g33k1

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
San Antonio Tx
Ok here goes nothing :laugh2:

This update made my week off school :laugh2:

PARTY!
worked for me! got all my 3rd party back time for happy dance, I was so pissed I updated and couldnt stand the fact that I would have to wait possibly months till they got it working w/ 1.1.1

iversonjai

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
is it possible to downgrade the new oftb 1.1.1 to 1.0.2?
if so i'll be sooooo happy...

iversonjai

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
wow...thx for making me a very happy person...I'll be heading to the states next week, can't wait to play with my iPhone...yey!

ACIDMX

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
Honolulu
Mine isn't playing music?

Anyone elses not working?

iphonecrazyy

Bronze
Aug 15, 2007
Mine isn't playing music?

Anyone else not working?
I would recommend doing a complete restore and taking it to Apple for a replacement. Sounds like the phone is buggy. They will most likely give you a new one.

ACIDMX

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
Honolulu
Never mind reboot fixed but still no wifi and music wont play out of the speakers, just stops playing.

I don't think I can change it because I already took it down there and I guess they logged my serial number in.

iphonecrazyy

Bronze
Aug 15, 2007
Took it down there for what? If you already got one replacement, it doesent mean you can t get another

ZJH90

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
San Francisco!!!!
I'm slightly confused, why is everyone so upset about the update? Didn't we wait a while for it to finally come out? Are there problems with it, because I have had none since I updated...

ACIDMX

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
Honolulu
Took it down there for what? If you already got one replacement, it doesent mean you can t get another
I took it down there because my phone wouldn't restore due to the 1011 error.

And the guy hooked it up to the comp and he said I had all these third party apps and hacks on my phone.

Then he took the serial number from my phone and I guess logged it into the system so if I take it into another store they already know I tried to take it in.

When I try to restore it, it gets stuck at

I can unplug it and then do the apptapp thing to get it to the activation screen. But wont they know I messed with it by using app tapp?

ACIDMX

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
Honolulu
IF anyone could help me that would be nice :laugh2:

How would I go about exchanging it if I have to use jailbrake to get it to the activation screen and the IMEI # is unknown

ACIDMX

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
Honolulu
Now that were all at 1.0.2 how the heck do we activate our phones thorough AT&T? It says my IMEI number is unknown