Good or Bad Service?

Abraham

Jul 4, 2007
Hi,
For those of you who have an iPhone, how would you rate your service (AT&T)? Also, if you switched from another company (particularly Verizon Wireless), would you say AT&T is better or worse?
Thanks!

daziphone

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Columbus OH
Hi,
For those of you who have an iPhone, how would you rate your service (AT&T)? Also, if you switched from another company (particularly Verizon Wireless), would you say AT&T is better or worse?
Thanks!
Well so far so good. Its to early for me to tell. Personaly I really had no issues with verizon. Ivan not see where AT&T can be any better but as long as its "as good" I'll be ok. My edge connection seems excessivly slow at to
we but I don't know may be its my location in my house?
Time will tell!

Sage

Jul 8, 2007
AT&T Service

Hi,
Thanks!
Good question, but a little too early to determine.

I had Sprint for years, and have always been satisfied with their billing and service.

There have been rumors concerning AT&Ts billing on the iPhone, but for me they are rumors. I have yet to see an actual invoice from them.

Probably all of us "new bees" will all know better in a couple of months.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Hi,
Thanks!
I'm a longtime Verizon user and never had any problems with Verizon. I still favor the data services of VZW over Cingular/ATT. However I have not had a problem with AT&T so far and have been pretty pleased with the service, even with the EDGE speeds which are not as bad as they have been made out to be. Is it EVDO? not nearly, but it's serviceable. Also the plans are not near as high as what i was used to paying with VZW and Sprint so in general i'm satisfied.