Good way to get a charger.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
After a recent stay at a hotel in LA near the airport I was all the way to my rental car after eating breakfast at Denny when I remembered I had forgotten my wall charger in my room. I went back tithe front desk told him what had happened. He went to their drive came back with a huge box of cell phone chargers. All kinds I spotted an iPhone charger near the top of the pile and grabbed it. He said take two no one ever comes back for these. So I did. Score. I told my friends about the incident and they said they had heard about that before. Thank you Hilton.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
After a recent stay at a hotel in LA near the airport I was all the way to my rental car after eating breakfast at Denny when I remembered I had forgotten my wall charger in my room. I went back tithe front desk told him what had happened. He went to their drive came back with a huge box of cell phone chargers. All kinds I spotted an iPhone charger near the top of the pile and grabbed it. He said take two no one ever comes back for these. So I did. Score. I told my friends about the incident and they said they had heard about that before. Thank you Hilton.
Crap. I shoulda tried that during my last hospital stay.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Wouldn't surprise me if hospitals were the same way. Visited a friend in one a month ago and there were signs everywhere. Did u remember all of tie personal belongings? Did you remember your cell phone charger? Made me laugh.
I went in for about four days and didn't have a charger with me. I was already low on charge and lost the use of my iPhone the first day. Intolerable.

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
If I ever leave a charger somewhere and if another guy takes it because the manager said take 2 after he lost a charger I'm going to have a big dang fit. But you score good, iTunes gift cards and now chargers!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I went in for about four days and didn't have a charger with me. I was already low on charge and lost the use of my iPhone the first day. Intolerable.
And the hospital you were at has a timer that turns the room phones off at 2200. I need to get you an extra charger to keep in your glovebox.