Goodbye :)

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Hey guys! It has been a while since I have posted anything.

I have been so busy with work and personal issues that I have had no time to even browse through the forum. So as the title says, goodbye!

I have had some really great experiences on this forum and made some great friends along the way. I will miss you all a lot but due to circumstances can no long part take in the wacky threads here :(

So anyway guys, take care and stay safe.

Thanks for having me,

Illusion.

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Hopefully one day I'll return. At the moment my life is so hectic I have quite literally no time whatsoever. And to be honest I find the forum quite dry and uninteresting lately. Maybe I'll pop in when a new iteration is released :) I am trying real hard to get somewhere in my career. Hence me having no time to post.

---
I am here: Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Best wishes and best of luck to you on your career and personal life, man. We have had some differences in the past but I believe we have resolved them over time since they were senseless any how.

Wish you all the best and don't forget to keep us up to date with whatever modifications you do to your car, and so will I. :D

Cheers!

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Hopefully one day I'll return. At the moment my life is so hectic I have quite literally no time whatsoever. And to be honest I find the forum quite dry and uninteresting lately. Maybe I'll pop in when a new iteration is released :) I am trying real hard to get somewhere in my career. Hence me having no time to post.

---
I am here: Tapatalk
There certainly is an over abundance of redundant threads here lately, but no worries, as the new iPhone makes an appearance this place will be booming once again with iphone-related posts! Hope to still see you around from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator: