Goodbye :)

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Hey guys! It has been a while since I have posted anything.

I have been so busy with work and personal issues that I have had no time to even browse through the forum. So as the title says, goodbye!

I have had some really great experiences on this forum and made some great friends along the way. I will miss you all a lot but due to circumstances can no long part take in the wacky threads here :(

So anyway guys, take care and stay safe.

Thanks for having me,

Illusion.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Why don't you just post when you pop onto eiC? Does it have to be another goodbye?

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Take care Illusion. Thank you for all your contributions. Try to come back when you can. I hope it isn't something permanent.

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Hopefully one day I'll return. At the moment my life is so hectic I have quite literally no time whatsoever. And to be honest I find the forum quite dry and uninteresting lately. Maybe I'll pop in when a new iteration is released :) I am trying real hard to get somewhere in my career. Hence me having no time to post.

---
I am here: Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Certainly understandable. I hope things work out for you and that you'll find your way back into the fold.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Best wishes and best of luck to you on your career and personal life, man. We have had some differences in the past but I believe we have resolved them over time since they were senseless any how.

Wish you all the best and don't forget to keep us up to date with whatever modifications you do to your car, and so will I. :D

Cheers!

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
WOW! Missed this! Sorry to see U go. Personal things come first. Hopefully, you can find your way back one day or just pop in now and then. You're never really gone, just taking a break.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Good luck with your future indeavors. We will always keep the light on for ya. Stop in ever so often. I have also been very busy, but I try to stop in when I can.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Hopefully one day I'll return. At the moment my life is so hectic I have quite literally no time whatsoever. And to be honest I find the forum quite dry and uninteresting lately. Maybe I'll pop in when a new iteration is released :) I am trying real hard to get somewhere in my career. Hence me having no time to post.

---
I am here: Tapatalk
There certainly is an over abundance of redundant threads here lately, but no worries, as the new iPhone makes an appearance this place will be booming once again with iphone-related posts! Hope to still see you around from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator: