Google app easter egg

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Using the Google app? Have you found the bells and whistles option? On the Settings screen, scroll to the bottom. Below the About section there is another section. Keep scrolling and be persistent to find it. Nothing big, but I just thought I would share.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Swipe up from the About tab while in settings to reveal it. Shot a quick video. Should process and upload within a few minutes. I'll share it here and in the iPhone Community Blog.

Last edited:

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I just saw the blog and came back here to post a link but you beat me to it! You're a blogging maniac!:p

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I just saw the blog and came back here to post a link but you beat me to it! You're a blogging maniac!:p

No, you are...:p

Here's the video. Should play in a few minutes. YouTube is finalizing the processing.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Works great Chis thanks. Did you shot the video with the Nikon D90? Mark
No, I haven't shot any video yet with the D90, just a few awesome photos of my cats.:laugh2: Love it!

This was shot with my Canon HD Cam.

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
No, I haven't shot any video yet with the D90, just a few awesome photos of my cats.:laugh2: Love it!

This was shot with my Canon HD Cam.
Canon:mad:? Oh I'm sorry..LOL, Mark

The Nikon Canon feud will probably still be going on when the Jews and Palestinians have stop fighting. Neither is likely...M

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Opening results within the app is a huge timesaver! Why would they hide this stuff?

Although, I'll admit, I feel like a kid who finds a hidden present under the tree while taking off all the decorations. :D

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Rick a green theme huh? Are you secretly wishing you had Windows Mobile on your iPhone?

Also the different color theme is pretty cool. To bad it only works in the Google App. I would love to change the color of the Safari browser. Mark

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
Wouldn't you like to see this color change apply to the whole iPhone theme without having to Jailbreak? Mark
I'm jailbroken....I like my themes.

But, it'd be nice to not have to jailbreak to get themes...