Google app versus contact search

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
I am sure that many of you have noticed the new google app searches your iPhone for contacts as well a the net search function. This may be a personal preference but I find I use this more than the contact search in the new address book search function mainly for 2 reasons

1. One it's just as accurate
2. It's much faster.

Anyone else found this?

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
hi patrickj. Wooh I am a big fan of your blog so if it wasn't good enough to be thanked by you for my quick little tip, to see that it (and i) made it on to your blog was very cool.

Keep up the great work with the blog. Sorry don't mean to sound like a fanboy

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
hi patrickj. Wooh I am a big fan of your blog so if it wasn't good enough to be thanked by you for my quick little tip, to see that it (and i) made it on to your blog was very cool.

Keep up the great work with the blog. Sorry don't mean to sound like a fanboy
Thanks for the kind words! Always so glad to hear when people like the blog site. And I just had to share this tip there as well, as I think it's so cool. The Contacts app has been bugging the **** out of me since 2.0 first came out, and I'm increasingly impressed with Google's app :)

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Thanks for the kind words! Always so glad to hear when people like the blog site. And I just had to share this tip there as well, as I think it's so cool. The Contacts app has been bugging the **** out of me since 2.0 first came out, and I'm increasingly impressed with Google's app :)
Nice tip on the capturing screen shoots today on the blog....you'll have to put a list of tips together on the new 2.0. No better man.