Google Calendar Syncing Help

TomRS

Bronze
Jan 19, 2008
My wife and I use nuevasync to connect google calendar to our iPhones. It's wonderful. We have separate calendars that we share with each other and then sync down to iPhone. My friend has the same needs but a messier situation. I'm looking for some help for him.

Here is the deal. They both have google calendars. They want to sync down like I do with Exchange. His works fine right now, but she also wants to make exchange work with her school email because it is run over the internet with outlook. Is there a way to do one of the following:

1. Have her connect both of their calendars to outlook and then sync through exchange that way.
2. Sync the calendars through exchange for her and then get her email a different way? Possibly like I do with my gmail, hotmail, and aol account?

Please let me know of any and all suggestions that you may have. My buddy is wigging out a little cause she wants this to "just work," and he's turning to me. I'm stuck.

HELP!

Thanks.

smittylube

Bronze
Feb 19, 2008
Silicon Valley
Email sync is terrible compared to gcal sync. ( at least my experience) get them to setup a google calendar and work off that.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Google sync works very well for my calendar's and contacts, uses exchange server, check it out. This will work if they both have a google calendar account that they can sync with