Google chrome for iPhone

Got_famous06

Bronze
Jan 26, 2014
posting this here because for some reason this is "spam" in the actual iPhone area...
since i use chrome on my pc i use it as my main browser on my phone, but when i try to watch anime from this site ( narutoget ) i get these "ads" the take me out of the video and into the app store to download some stupid game, and it doesn't happen once, it happens like 6 or 7 times sometimes 3 times in 1 min. is there a way to stope these ?
just an update, i tried safari, before anyone says to...and now i get these adds that just pop up on the screen
well i would post links but since my old account got deactivated i guess, i cant post links till after 10 post
these don't take me to the app store like chrome does but they are still annoying, does any one know how to stop these ads ?!

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
posting this here because for some reason this is "spam" in the actual iPhone area...
since I use chrome on my pc I use it as my main browser on my phone, but when I try to watch anime from this site ( narutoget ) I get these "ads" the take me out of the video and into the app store to download some stupid game, and it doesn't happen once, it happens like 6 or 7 times sometimes 3 times in 1 min. is there a way to stope these ?
just an update, I tried safari, before anyone says to...and now I get these adds that just pop up on the screen
well I would post links but since my old account got deactivated I guess, I can't post links till after 10 post
these don't take me to the app store like chrome does but they are still annoying, does any one know how to stop these ads ?!

You can jailbreak and install an ad-blocker and/or various other tweaks to prevent the app store from launching.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I am not jail broken.
I can't speak for anyone else but as a regular Chrome user I honestly cannot remember Chrome ever crashing. Have you tried the standard hard-reset and perhaps deleting the app and reinstalling?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
It might just be the OS. Crashing stock and third party apps is a 7.0 -7.0.4 bug. 7.1 fixes it.