Google Earth Application

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jalalawi

Bronze
Apr 23, 2011
Wondering if Google Earth Application is available in Apple store because under google web site if I click on the application, the Apple store is opened but a message pop up stating that the request not avilable?!

jalalawi

Bronze
Apr 23, 2011
The message that I am getting is after clicking on the link is
"Your request couldn't be completed"
The same message if I click on the application from google website! Also if I search for the application in Apple store I didn't find it!

jalalawi

Bronze
Apr 23, 2011
Yes I am on earth and my store's country is Kuwait! Is this the reason I am not able to find the application? Have wrote before about this issue and Apple policy of different store's rights for diffrent countries! Strange....

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
I know certain apps are not available in certain countries but I don't know why Google Earth wouldn't be available. Doesn't make sense.

jalalawi

Bronze
Apr 23, 2011
What to do if the above Application is not available under my Country's store and not found if I search fort it?! The only solution available for me is to jailbreak my phone! How can I contact Apple for this issue?

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
What to do if the above Application is not available under my Country's store and not found if I search fort it?! The only solution available for me is to jailbreak my phone! How can I contact Apple for this issue?
If it's not available in your countries iTunes App Store then the only way to get round this is to change the country you live in via the settings panel.

jalalawi

Bronze
Apr 23, 2011
I have tried before to change the country but when I changed it I didn't receive any updates to my paid and free applications! It really strange policy, what about if I moved to another country does this mean I will lose all the applications currently installed legally on my phone?

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I have tried before to change the country but when I changed it I didn't receive any updates to my paid and free applications! It really strange policy, what about if I moved to another country does this mean I will lose all the applications currently installed legally on my phone?
You won't lose them, but it's the only way to do it legally. As you know there are consequences of changing countries, loss of updates to current applications.

jalalawi

Bronze
Apr 23, 2011
Do you mean that what I experienced of not receiving any update to what are currently installed is a policy?! For example, I have selected this country because when I bought my iPhone my country's store was not available but now is available. So, how about if I want to move to my country now?! If this is Apple's policy, believe me the time will come and Apple will realize that this is unfair policy!

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I suggest you take this up directly with, Apple. I'm pretty sure they could merge your account if they really wanted too.

jalalawi

Bronze
Apr 23, 2011
Just now I have sent them the details of my issue through their website and I am waiting the reply.

Thanks a lot.