Google Glass

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
I assume they've an iPhone app in the labs but doubt it would pass Apple's authorization.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
I got my answer it will work Bluetooth but not with all functions (SMS GPS ). If I decide to spend the $1500 for the explorer Glasses I might as well get an Android phone with it.
You won an option to be an early adopter? Awesome if so.

Sent for my Nexus 4

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I don't know how I feel about something being "projected" into my eye for most of the day...
You better wear eye patches every day then because that's how vision works. What we see is a result of light being projected onto the retinas. Google Glass is completely safe.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
I hope google doesn't support Apple, that could mean faster Apple glasses :D in truth, I wish they would make this available for visors on helmets like iron man :D

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I hope google doesn't support Apple, that could mean faster Apple glasses :D in truth, I wish they would make this available for visors on helmets like iron man :D
I could link it to my desk USB toy missile system, I could target people with Glass and take em' out!

I'm banking on a payrise at work, if I get one I'll buy some Google Glass, if I don't like them I'll swiftly sell them on eBay... because I'm sure someone else would love to have them :)

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I could link it to my desk USB toy missile system, I could target people with Glass and take em' out!

I'm banking on a payrise at work, if I get one I'll buy some Google Glass, if I don't like them I'll swiftly sell them on eBay... because I'm sure someone else would love to have them :)
https://www.google.com/glass/terms/
I looks like no reselling
Anyway I wonder why you have to have a google wallet account and maintain it ?
I have one used it once and my debit card is expired. I may load my new debit card and make few purchases I guess?
I am actually looking of getting the Galaxy S4

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
https://www.google.com/glass/terms/
I looks like no reselling
Anyway I wonder why you have to have a google wallet account and maintain it ?
I have one used it once and my debit card is expired. I may load my new debit card and make few purchases I guess?
I am actually looking of getting the Galaxy S4

I think I should be alright, I'll have to get mine when they're publicly available. The terms are quite normal, I think you could get pass them quite easily.

null-5.png