Google Hangouts app

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
I just finished downloading google hangouts for the iPhone and its pretty nice. It's like an IM (instant messenger) client that you can use to communicate with iOS and Android devices. It's similar to iMessage. I guess this is Google's way to not be outdone by BlackBerry's BBM service which was announced a few days ago that they would make it cross platform between iOS, BlackBerry and Android devices.

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Since you've already archived it, click on archive, then the person's name, then click this symbol in the upper right corner:
image.jpg

Then select delete:

image.jpg

EDIT: Did you edit your post? The first time I read it, you asked how to delete a conversation that was archived. I'll leave this here in case anyone else is wondering. It's faster to just avoid archiving it first.

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
Since you've already archived it, click on archive, then the person's name, then click this symbol in the upper right corner:
View attachment 29374

Then select delete:

View attachment 29376

EDIT: Did you edit your post? The first time I read it, you asked how to delete a conversation that was archived. I'll leave this here in case anyone else is wondering. It's faster to just avoid archiving it first.
Yes I did I figured it out but by the time you I was done you had posted your reply. Thx Europa.

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I like it so far. It's a good alternative to text messaging Android contacts, especially when you have WiFi and a poor cell signal. I just installed it last night, so I haven't used it very much yet.

Chancellor

Contributor
Bronze
May 28, 2011
Is google hangouts the same as google+?