Google links are not clickable in Safari after JB

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

hamster666

Jul 11, 2010
google search page links are not clickable on my iPhone 5 after jailbreak. i have to hold it down and open in new tab to make it work. anyone have that? any ideas? i have cleared cookies and data in safari but that didn't help.

hamster666

Jul 11, 2010
Ok thanks. im sure that restore will fix it. but in the meantime im going to try another web browser. Any suggestions for one?

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
google search page links are not clickable on my iPhone 5 after jailbreak. i have to hold it down and open in new tab to make it work. anyone have that? any ideas? i have cleared cookies and data in safari but that didn't help.
What tweaks have you installed...? they may be the cause of your issue... try booting into Safe Mode then try out Safari to see if the problem still persists...

hamster666

Jul 11, 2010
What tweaks have you installed...? they may be the cause of your issue... try booting into Safe Mode then try out Safari to see if the problem still persists...
thanks it worked in safe mode. turns out it was UserAgent faker . removed, all back to normal.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
thanks it worked in safe mode. turns out it was UserAgent faker . removed, all back to normal.
Glad you got it figured out. UserAgent Faker is known to be incompatible with iOS 6. You might want to install another browser such as iCab or Atomic for times when you need to spoof your user agent.