to the camera roll on the iPhone.

BrownGem

Zealot
Gold
Feb 27, 2009
Texas
Is their a way to transfer photos from google on the iPhone 3gs
to the camera roll on the iPhone.
I think you would have to copy them to a folder on your pc and use iTunes to sync them to the phone. When you open the stock Photos app you will see that folder and camera roll as separate items.

rbayer

Oct 4, 2007
Thank you for your reply I will try your suggestion when I get home
this evening.

BrownGem

Zealot
Gold
Feb 27, 2009
Texas
Thank you for your reply I will try your suggestion when I get home
this evening.
Cool. Here is an explanation for the process in case you need to know.

When you click your iPhone on the left and get the tabs across the top..go to photo tab.....check sync photos and click the arrow to browse to folder where your pics are. Then you can click selected folders and point it to the folder containing pics you want to sync to phone. I just put pics in one folder to sync to phone which I named iPhone Desktop...and put a check mark next to that folder.

Mar 19, 2008
Are you talking about pictures on google, that you are looking at on your iPhone? If so, just hold your finger on the image until the save option pops up on the phone, then save to file. Hope that helps

Mar 19, 2008
Or if you mean 2 different phones, browngem is dead on

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Yeah, just find the image you want on the iPhone browser and press and hold it. And popup will appear and allow you to save to the camera roll. You can do this with any image in Safari.

BrownGem

Zealot
Gold
Feb 27, 2009
Texas
Learned something new...never tried to copy a pic from the phone browser. Thanks Psylichon and Buck.

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
Yeah making a folder and transferring them through iTunes would be the easiest way to do what you are trying to accomplish.

PDACPA

Silver
Jan 16, 2008
Florida
I move photos from phone to computer and vice versa.

Plug the phone into the usb jack with iTunes off. I get the message what do you want to do with the device and I pick open explorer and then I go to the photo folder and move pictures back and forth.

Works for Windows. Not sure if you can with the mac