Google's street view maps on iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gutman925

Mar 15, 2007
It's scary when I can see co-workers of ine outside my office using this tool. My office got a kick out of it. It's like being more-famous than a YouTube star.

But seriously, it's a very neet tool for those of us who prefer to see landmarks when using driving directions. I hope that this Google feature will work with the iPhone Safari browser

Joshie

Bronze
May 24, 2007
It's scary when I can see co-workers of ine outside my office using this tool. My office got a kick out of it. It's like being more-famous than a YouTube star.

But seriously, it's a very neet tool for those of us who prefer to see landmarks when using driving directions. I hope that this Google feature will work with the iPhone Safari browser
The iPhone has built in google maps, why use the browser for it?

gutman925

Mar 15, 2007
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

It was a second thought if the iPhone's Google Maps does not support the Street View Feature.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Just another one of many cool features on the iPhone. Can't wait to give this one a shot though, the next time I'm trying to track down an address.