GoPhone unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sep 11, 2007
Is there any way for Gophone subscribers to sign up for unlimited mobile-to mobile minutes? I don't usually speak to more than a few people over the phone; most of whom are AT&T customers. I'd purchase a normal plan with AT&T if I could, but I'm 17 until December and can't be approved for the credit check until then.

Sep 24, 2007
Can the iPhone not get the $1 a day per use/ 10cent a minute unlimited mobile to mobile gophone plan?

robby69

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
Can the iPhone not get the $1 a day per use/ 10cent a minute unlimited mobile to mobile gophone plan?
No, iPhone can only use the pick your plan prepaid.
$49.99 200mins/unlimited data... 15-cents/text, with rollover.
Get out of 24-month contract & $10/month cheaper, but sacrifice 250min/month, 200-texts and unlimited mobile to mobile cingular

00vdub

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007
Is there any way for Gophone subscribers to sign up for unlimited mobile-to mobile minutes? I don't usually speak to more than a few people over the phone; most of whom are AT&T customers. I'd purchase a normal plan with AT&T if I could, but I'm 17 until December and can't be approved for the credit check until then.
Yeah, AT&T has a gophone plan that is $1 a day each day you use it and 10 cents a minute if you talk to anyone outside of cingular/AT&T.