GOSH! dropped 5times today!

okay i don't know whats going on, but for some reason i have been dropping my phone so much these days! its crazy... it feels super slippery now! i dropped it at the mall,kohls, and when i go to answer my phone! i need a case that will prevent the "slippage":laugh2:. i tried the iskin but it attracted way too much lint and it was hard to pull outta my pocket... does anyone know of a better case that will help me outta my predicament?!?! thanks:cool:

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
okay i don't know whats going on, but for some reason i have been dropping my phone so much these days! its crazy... it feels super slippery now! i dropped it at the mall,kohls, and when i go to answer my phone! i need a case that will prevent the "slippage":laugh2:. i tried the iskin but it attracted way too much lint and it was hard to pull outta my pocket... does anyone know of a better case that will help me outta my predicament?!?! thanks:cool:

I'd put that puppy on a short leash. There are a lot of reviews on the forum of all the cases pros and cons. Do a search and you can find them.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I think the best case so far has been the Agent 18... Everyone loves it (including myself). The capsule case is getting pretty good reviews too...

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
I think your best COA right now would be to put your iPhone down in a safe place and leave it til tomorrow. jk ;)
If you start getting sick in the morning call a doctor your having a baby haha.

Deedubau

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
some people drop things more easily than others..........I dropped my iPhone tons of times, it's not that I don't care, but my grip isn't as good as some people and i don't want to think about not dropping it when I use it. I don't use any cases anymore because it always uglifies it's natural beauty and if it breaks i'll know i deserved that...

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
some people drop things more easily than others..........I dropped my iPhone tons of times, it's not that I don't care, but my grip isn't as good as some people and i don't want to think about not dropping it when I use it. I don't use any cases anymore because it always uglifies it's natural beauty and if it breaks i'll know i deserved that...
Well, arent you the brave lil soldier! :p

Seriously, there are cases out that that don't make the iPhone ugly; Agent 18 being one of them. I've tried several cases and always end up resorting back to the A18.

I was going to get a Vaja case for it, but weighed my pros and cons based on usage. I'd rather have that type of case for my main phone.

phillyphill39

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007

Butter fingers :cool::laugh2:

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
if she wants just a skin, I cannot say enough about the Invisible Shield.
I basically stopped using cases since I put it on, and it's not slippery anymore.

phillyphill39

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
my case is pretty slippery i guess but i got big hands, and then the $400 price tag comes to mind. So i make sure i grab it and don't drop it.

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
if she wants just a skin, I cannot say enough about the Invisible Shield.
I basically stopped using cases since I put it on, and it's not slippery anymore.
Does the Apple store sell these? Ive been looking into them, and invisible shield seems like the best, but are the other skins like this any good?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Does the Apple store sell these? Ive been looking into them, and invisible shield seems like the best, but are the other skins like this any good?
I am assuming that most of the skins are about the same, however, Invisible Shield warranties their product for life, so if for whatever reason, whether you have to take it off, or whatever, you contact them, send the old one back, and they send you a new one for the cost of shipping (3 bucks or so)
I enjoy the fact that the skin is resistant to fingerprints and dust and such. I clean it maybe once a week.