Got 2 new apps for you to use!

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Ok, the first one may have been talked about already, but I didn't see anything about it so...
Cybersaurus. This is a great first person shooter/Mech game- Complete with SOUND!
The game itself is pretty fun, but getting used to the controls takes a little time. It's all about coordination. Check it out!

The second app I found doesn't even go on your phone. It's the Gmail Calendar Sync. Yup, calendar sync.
For those of us that aren't really going to bennefit from the Activesync included with the new firmware (as in, unless you go mobileme, you aren't syncing squat because your office doesn't offer it either) this is for you.
It installs on your PC and will Sync Outlook to the Google/Gmail Calendar. You can set how often it updates and HOW it updates, whether it updates from Google, updates from Outlook, or syncs both together.
Right now I have mine set to update once every 1440 minutes, or 24 hours. I come home at night, sync my phone, and I have any updates I did on the fly, whether it was done on the web or on the phone. Then my PC, my Phone and the web are all in Sync.
Get the calendar sync here:
http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?answer=98563&topic=13948&intention=13946

I don't normally recommend apps or even products unless they really prove to be worth it. I think both the game and the Calendar sync are great apps and are worth investigating on your own.

justahsquirrel

Silver
Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
cybersarus has issues with my phone..it does not want to install...i keep getting an error. plus i heard it messes with your phone... becareful of that game.

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
cybersarus has issues with my phone..it does not want to install...i keep getting an error. plus i heard it messes with your phone... becareful of that game.
I don't have any problems with Cybersaurus. Actually, it's my favorite game right now. I still haven't made it through the second level. A great game with great graphics.

If you're having problems installing it I would think it's possibly something else that you have installed. I've installed it on multiple iPhones and it works on all of them.