Got a 3G

cdbformula

Bronze
Jan 6, 2008
well i finally got the 3g. i've had it for a few days and so far so good. i like the louder speaker the most. compaired to my v1 it seems solid, also all the cool gps apps rock to. for anyone unsure about upgrading, i say do it you won't be disappointed.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
cool. here's hoping yours holds up well.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Welcome to EIC. Glad to hear you are satisfied with your 3G. It is a very good phone and the speaker IS much better than the V1.

cdbformula

Bronze
Jan 6, 2008
i've been lurking the board for over a year so i'm not new, i just don't post much. i had my v1 for a year and it did hold up well, hopefully the 3g is as good.as far as the bill its only 10 bucks more right? i own my own businesss so being able to receive calls while browsing is worth that. and gps comes in handy also when trying to find the job site. i personally like the look of the black better than the metal back but hope it is as durable.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I envy that speaker. Almost more than the 3G speed.

The shape is nice in the hand, too.

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
Well, good to see you in the forums! As long as you like the 3g, your ace then, right? Haha.

jsntrenkler

Zealot
Silver
Sep 22, 2008
Tucson Arizona
I too congratulate you on your purchase. I hope you find much enjoyment from this wonderful device and platform.

rafayj

Oct 26, 2008
Congrats on the 3g. I got it like a month ago and am loving it so far :).

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
i've been lurking the board for over a year so i'm not new, i just don't post much. i had my v1 for a year and it did hold up well, hopefully the 3g is as good.as far as the bill its only 10 bucks more right? i own my own businesss so being able to receive calls while browsing is worth that. and gps comes in handy also when trying to find the job site. i personally like the look of the black better than the metal back but hope it is as durable.
So would you you be interested in selling your v1?:eek:

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Congrats on getting this great phone! I've had it since July and I love it. The Apple Cust. Srv is the best too. The Apps are great and the phone is just awesome.

I left Verizon for AT&T to get the phone and i don't regret it. A friend of mine is clowning me because he says Verizon will soon have that Blackberry Storm and it is the official iPhone Killer! Yadda yadda yadda! I'm not and never will be a Blackberry person. Besides that, I've got the phone that has made history and makes companies struggle to duplicate. So anything after the iPhone is just a sad little copy.

I love the iPhone. You will too. Congrats again!