Got Beat in a Speed TEST

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
I was talk in a lot of smack that the iPhone is better then the sidekick [and i still think that it is.. in many ways]
but that was not the case as on our way to las vegas we were asked my family members to look up several web sites and the sidekick beat me to the sites every time and the battery life was better, the cool thing is that when she put her sidecick down, i got to listed to my iTunes all the way there.

has anyone else got beat in a web speed test?

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
lol .. I never tried against a sidekick But i could have told you that.. a sidekick compresses the websites they arent "Full Websites" and tmobile web surfing is quicker that way.. we are on Edge and on AT&T thats slow lol..

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
hahah yes i got it but people that don't know about that stuff like we do don't care.. ive been hearing how i got beat all day.. i explained the compression vs full pages and i go the" looks the same to me" response.. hahah
my iPhone is better anyway.. in so many ways..

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
so many ways is 100% correct I will put it like this I went from a sidekick 3 to a blackberry 8703e and thought that was even better then a sidekick and now i have iPhone and the blackberry I would never get a sidekick I had it for like 3 months