Got bored at work like usual...

H

Hayesimus

So I thought I'd show you my DOODLE. :p

doodle.jpg

its a space station. sorta. i just kinda threw random shapes and textures together and drew a few little space ships around it. Done with a BIC. :p

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
^^^

Sweet. I can't even draw good stuck figures.

H

Hayesimus

Here's one I did like a year or so ago at work.

doodle also.jpg

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Hayes - have said this before (too many times probably) - but you should really find a job that makes use of all this creativity of yours - even if it's just part-time at first or whatever.

Just seems like at some point you need something more rewarding and mentally challenging than being a Saran Wrap factory hand model or whatever it is that job of yours is :laugh2:

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but:

That's good work, Hayesimus. Pisses me off, though. My father, mother, brother and sister, and my son are all gifted with the ability to draw well. I guess I got the music gene, which is cool, but I'd love to be able to draw well. But it ain't happenin'...

Every English teacher I ever had said that I was going to be a journalist, because of my writing. Go figure...

H

Hayesimus

Thanks be to you all. Unfortunately there aren't enough thanks to use on you all so I'll just thank you in this post. :p Don't want anyone gettin jealous for Thanks. :D

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Holy crap! :O
That's all I have to say...

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Hayes - have said this before (too many times probably) - but you should really find a job that makes use of all this creativity of yours - even if it's just part-time at first or whatever.
I have told him this before also. I'm not sure he really realizes how good these drawings are and what a talent he has for it. A gift that should not be wasted.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Hayes, I hope you are putting that talent to use some way. You're good!

H

Hayesimus

My creativity is tapped on a daily basis in several varying activities. While I love art and all, I'm afraid I'd lose interest in a job where I drew all day long or something. I don't wanna hate my hobby. And besides there aren't any good art programs within reach. I don't wanna move so... meh. I guess I'll just be called the doodler.

H

Hayesimus

I keep picturing Ned Flanders... "Homer, I can see your doodle!"

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
My creativity is tapped on a daily basis in several varying activities. While I love art and all, I'm afraid I'd lose interest in a job where I drew all day long or something. I don't wanna hate my hobby. And besides there aren't any good art programs within reach. I don't wanna move so... meh. I guess I'll just be called the doodler.
Ya never know Hayes, you might find that instead of hating your hobby, you end up loving your job. Sounds like you need variety - so not a job that has you just drawing, but involved in various creative / non-creative tasks throughout your day.

Anyway, I've poked my nose in enough - it's your call and you're a smart guy so you'll figure out what's best ...

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Dang Hayes - that's some impressive stuff. You've got some serious talent.

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
Wow, you are a great artist! If you ever draw more please post I love art. Btw if your good at something don't do it for free. :)