Got info from AT&T store

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gsxr370

Apr 12, 2007
Stopped in to ask questions about plans and he started trying to get me into a plan right then and I said i am waiting for the iPhone. He say cool and backs off. I asked him how many they will get and he tells me that they might not get any. He doesn't know yet. He said that att is being really secretive towards him and the only thing he knows beside June 29th is "they are going to be widely despersed through their internet and telephone sales". So, maybe we wont be camping or waiting in long lines.

RchGrav

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
Stopped in to ask questions about plans and he started trying to get me into a plan right then and I said i am waiting for the iPhone. He say cool and backs off. I asked him how many they will get and he tells me that they might not get any. He doesn't know yet. He said that att is being really secretive towards him and the only thing he knows beside June 29th is "they are going to be widely despersed through their internet and telephone sales". So, maybe we wont be camping or waiting in long lines.

What size store was this, one of the larger company owned stores, or smaller kiosk style, or something in between like a strip mall store?

mc751n

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
When I was at the Apple store buying my new MacBook Pro, I was talking to the saleswoman about the iPhone. She said that the only AT&T/Cingular stores that were going to be getting the iPhone were the big corporate stores. Meaning, none of the small, random, sketchy places that people sometime go to.

DanUC6

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
The non-corporate stores won't get them. Too many shady folks. It is confusing but usually at least 50% of AT&T stores are not "owned" by AT&T if that makes sense. Make sure it is corporate and you will have it.