Got iphone Popup Asking to Change Passcode

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I was messaging someone when this Popup occurred and said I have 60 minutes to do so. I chose later. Than it happened again and said I had 55 minutes. I changed my 4 digit passcode to the same 4 digit passcode and it accepted it. What's this all about?

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I would've preferred an answer rather than a link to a bunch of answers. I did google.

My phone is jailbroken. Is it malware? I'm not on Microsoft exchange (well I think I'm not) although, I did sign into Microsoft word 365 using my work account.

One of the solutions was to go to Settings>> General>>Profiles. I don't ha e that in settings.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I would've preferred an answer rather than a link to a bunch of answers. I did google.

My phone is jailbroken. Is it malware? I'm not on Microsoft exchange (well I think I'm not) although, I did sign into Microsoft word 365 using my work account.

One of the solutions was to go to Settings>> General>>Profiles. I don't ha e that in settings.

You're welcome.

I don't have time for complete answers anymore, so I supplied a couple of Google links. Feel free to ignore them at your leisure. :)