Got iphone Popup Asking to Change Passcode

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I was messaging someone when this Popup occurred and said I have 60 minutes to do so. I chose later. Than it happened again and said I had 55 minutes. I changed my 4 digit passcode to the same 4 digit passcode and it accepted it. What's this all about?

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I would've preferred an answer rather than a link to a bunch of answers. I did google.

My phone is jailbroken. Is it malware? I'm not on Microsoft exchange (well I think I'm not) although, I did sign into Microsoft word 365 using my work account.

One of the solutions was to go to Settings>> General>>Profiles. I don't ha e that in settings.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I would've preferred an answer rather than a link to a bunch of answers. I did google.

My phone is jailbroken. Is it malware? I'm not on Microsoft exchange (well I think I'm not) although, I did sign into Microsoft word 365 using my work account.

One of the solutions was to go to Settings>> General>>Profiles. I don't ha e that in settings.

You're welcome.

I don't have time for complete answers anymore, so I supplied a couple of Google links. Feel free to ignore them at your leisure. :)