got my iPhone, and iam in LOVE with this thing

shift_2kmaxima

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
hey guys, i just got my iPhone at 6:05, i was 3rd in line, and somehow ended up walking out of the store FIRST in MUNCIE, IN to get an iPhone :), i was happy
there were like 3 cameras there hahha, some guy offered me $1200 for it, it was weird lol
but yeah, i love this thing so much, its so cool, wifi is def. fast, keyboard is not as bad as ppl seem to talk about it, its def. easy...hmmm
lets see, i got that iSKIN cover for it (blue) which was 19.99
but yeah the phone is def. worth getting and u'll have A LOT OF FUN, and yeah it opens al lthe websites that regular computer does

one question, how do i convert movies to play on iPhone?

theraker007

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
hey guys, i just got my iPhone at 6:05, i was 3rd in line, and somehow ended up walking out of the store FIRST in MUNCIE, IN to get an iPhone :), i was happy
there were like 3 cameras there hahha, some guy offered me $1200 for it, it was weird lol
but yeah, i love this thing so much, its so cool, wifi is def. fast, keyboard is not as bad as ppl seem to talk about it, its def. easy...hmmm
lets see, i got that iSKIN cover for it (blue) which was 19.99
but yeah the phone is def. worth getting and u'll have A LOT OF FUN, and yeah it opens al lthe websites that regular computer does

one question, how do i convert movies to play on iPhone?
Hey! grats! can you please check out my thread and post your speeds for opening the websites on the EDGE network?

http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/everythingiphone-edge-test-thread.2394/

you need to convert movies to MPEG4 if its anything like the ipod video. this can be done in iTunes, or easily by searching for an mpeg 4 onverter on google

Last edited by a moderator:

aviddv1

Jun 23, 2007
New York
Holy Crap!

This thing is awesome!

Already typing with two fingers and I've never even used a "smart" phone before.

Well worth getting in line at 7 am.

May 6, 2007
United States
I was also 3rd in line and got my iPhone around 6:05. It is absolutely excellent and lives up to the hype and more. Sorry for any mistakes, as I am posting from the iPhone and am still learning the typing. The keyboard is actually pretty nice. It was very exciting to be at the launch, and as I said, it is amazing and has no bugs that I have seen. It was worth the wait.

applefreak

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
Winter Park FL
You think you are? Try taking the phone back to your ATT store and watch all the employees go nuts drooling over it. Most have never seen it out of the box yet per restrictions and aren't allowed to buy one yet. I went back to get my sim card read and there were 8 of them going crazy checking it out! lol

aviddv1

Jun 23, 2007
New York
Holy Crap!

This thing is awesome!

Already typing with two fingers and I've never even used a "smart" phone before.

Well worth getting in line at 7 am.

magnum man

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
This is one of the best purchases I have made. I got to the ATT store around 3:45 and was number 6 in line. The only thing I don't like is the ringtones. The really suck. The keyboard is great. I only messed up like once or twice.