Got my new iPhone 6 the other day. Lagging issue

Squalino

Oct 13, 2014
Decided to go with the 6 rather then the plus. Figured I would try the 4.7 screen then next year get the larger size. Wondering if anyone else is noticing a lagging issue while scrolling through articles?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Do a hard reset. Press the home and lock buttons at the same time and let go when you see the Apple logo. If that doesn't work, reset all settings. No data will be lost.

raqball

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 30, 2011
So. California
Decided to go with the 6 rather then the plus. Figured I would try the 4.7 screen then next year get the larger size. Wondering if anyone else is noticing a lagging issue while scrolling through articles?
Do a hard reset. Press the home and lock buttons at the same time and let go when you see the Apple logo. If that doesn't work, reset all settings. No data will be lost.
My regular 6 had some lag as well.. I kind of did what Europa suggested but went one step further and did a complete factory reset.

Very smooth now! My iPhone needed an update right out of the box and I think something went screwy with the update..A full factory reset solved the issue for me..