Got Myself a Wii

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

pete101

Dec 12, 2006
After long hours and many stores visited, I have finally prevailed and got my hands on the elusive Nintendo Wii just in time for Christmas. It is a present for myself but it was a challenge getting it. I think I went to like 20 stores until I found one but I still had to wait three hours in the store to get it!

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
I got a Wii last Christmas for the GF but wii haven't played with it since. Sales have also dropped big time. Looks like it's lost it's innovative luster.

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
I got a Wii last Christmas for the GF but wii haven't played with it since. Sales have also dropped big time. Looks like it's lost it's innovative luster.
I don't know, my kids play with ours all the time and we've had it for almost two years now.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
No kidding. Relic!

My nieces and nephew have been really enjoying our Wii at the beach this week. It's certainly still the #1 family console in the market. All the grownups took turns running like mad on the mat for Outdoor Challenge as well. Fun times. :)

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
And to think pete101 never even lasted till 2007. Wasn't here for the iPhone announcement, or its release.

Ah, and how quaint some of the 2006 iPhone comments were: "iPhone a hoax?"

'Course that doesn't explain why ZR_Yancy was playing amateur archeologist, digging up old threads. ;)

--
Mike