GPS app Updated

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pharaoh

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
I finally got a recent update for the GPS app, and for the first time ever it was able to give me a location, although a couple miles from where i actually am... hopefully they continue to update and give an accurate location, but im glad they at least gave me SOMETHING rather than not finding anything like before

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I finally got a recent update for the GPS app, and for the first time ever it was able to give me a location, although a couple miles from where i actually am... hopefully they continue to update and give an accurate location, but im glad they at least gave me SOMETHING rather than not finding anything like before
Same here...finally worked though it was a few miles off!

moze

Bronze
Nov 9, 2007
are you guys talking about Navizon? cause mine works great...it pin pointed exactly were i was out...just off by maybe a 100 - 200 feet! great app!

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
it was never able to pin point me usually about a mile off...and they updated it this morning yet i cant test it because my trial period has ended lol stupid navizon
I got that error, but then I uninstalled then reinstalled. Then I reset my activation... and then it's been working since...