gr this makes me mad

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
the InCase rubber case i got for my iPhone on the 29th SUCKS! it looked great in the store, and for the first few days it worked great. But now it stretches out in the top and bottom and loads of crap gets in the back of the case. I have to clean it out every other day. I payed $30 for this crappy case and now i see a review for this great case that only cost $20 (http://www.xtrememac.com/cases/iPhone/tuffwrap/index.php)! Im tempted to buy this case but ive been waiting for the iskin since i heard about it.

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
Yours might be defective, mine has been outstanding. I've carried it for a week every day in my left front pocket and my phone is well protected and the case fits the same as the day I bought it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lilmike09

Jul 11, 2007
www.myspace.com
how is the incase? is it super tight around the edges? i bought a case from my mall for 20 bucks and the edges are VERY VERY loose, im starting to think i got ripped off, for 10 bucks more i could of had an incase

STNLESS

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
I had that case and it trapped dirt and caused marring on the chrome ring. I returned it and made a case instead.