Grandfathered Verizon Unlimited Data

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kaelinlei

Bronze
Oct 17, 2011
I have 2 lines for Verizon Wireless that both have unlimited data packages for sale. We are just wanting out out our contracts to possibly leave to a different carrier. Please contact me if interested. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using iCafe app

kaelinlei

Bronze
Oct 17, 2011
It's true (according to a Verizon rep). It took effect today. I was told that no one is allowed to do an assumption of liability and get unlimited data attached to the line anymore. Luckily, 2 people took over both of my lines yesterday and got to keep unlimited. :)

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
It's true (according to a Verizon rep). It took effect today. I was told that no one is allowed to do an assumption of liability and get unlimited data attached to the line anymore. Luckily, 2 people took over both of my lines yesterday and got to keep unlimited. :)

We're you unhappy with Verizon? Which carrier did you switch to?

kaelinlei

Bronze
Oct 17, 2011
We're you unhappy with Verizon? Which carrier did you switch to?
I wanted to possibly switch but after my husband and I had a talk, he wanted to stay with Verizon and just go month to month with them. I just don't like their data speeds on 3G but we had a lot of dropped calls with AT&T so it made sense to just stick with Verizon. Getting on the Share Everything plan actually saves us $40/month so I'm ok with it. :)