Grayed out songs in music app?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Im having album artwork problems on 5.0 eric, lots of them are not showing. I'm going to try a re-sync to see if that fixes it.
Not the same problem I know, but I suggest you try the same thing.

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
Im having album artwork problems on 5.0 eric, lots of them are not showing. I'm going to try a re-sync to see if that fixes it.
Not the same problem I know, but I suggest you try the same thing.
That's what I did with my iPad and it fixed it, so worth a try.

Mistress of Mischief

Ffmaster1

Bronze
Oct 8, 2011
...or gray files are not from library in iTunes ,they're just pasted to iPhone music...and i have artwork problem too...hope this would be fixed..

Jun 21, 2009
San Francisco-ish
the best way to fix the artwork issue is to remove all the music from your phone/ipod/ipad, make sure all the artwork in your iTunes is correct and you only have one image for each album, then resync the music back to your device. That, in theory, should do the trick.

Ffmaster1

Bronze
Oct 8, 2011
the best way to fix the artwork issue is to remove all the music from your phone/ipod/ipad, make sure all the artwork in your iTunes is correct and you only have one image for each album, then resync the music back to your device. That, in theory, should do the trick.
I done that and it changed and worked right only after i restored my iPhone for many other reasons!