Great idea Alexander. BABY PICS!

H

Hayesimus

Here is me when I was in Kindergarten. My mom bottle fed me soda quite often and didn't make me brush my teeth. As a result, my front teeth had to be extracted. So all you can see in this pic is my fangs. Ironically, I thought it was the coolest thing in the world. I was like a vampire! haha

003.JPG

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
FORGET IT.

It took me 17 years to look presentable, I ain't diggin out no baby pictures.

Bonus Dies

Dana

P.S. Hayes, how IN GOD'S NAME did you dig up that picture that fast?

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Here is me when I was in Kindergarten. My mom bottle fed me soda quite often and didn't make me brush my teeth. As a result, my front teeth had to be extracted. So all you can see in this pic is my fangs. Ironically, I thought it was the coolest thing in the world. I was like a vampire! haha
Kindergarten, end of the year show.

Last edited by a moderator:

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
That's a weird choice of word for a little girl.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Well it's weird for a little girl to have a stern look and excellent posture, haha.
I was playing a serious role, obviously somebody important in the army!

The proof that I could smile (better than Hayes, with no teeth at all)::laugh2:

H

Hayesimus

haha. hey now. at least with my teeth i was a shoe in on halloween

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Most of my baby pics were stolen when a drum we were shipping across the ocean went missing in the move to the States. I wouldn't know how to locate more, other than the one I posted in iRovr! Both Geordisjd and Hayes were beautiful babies. Probably both very active babies as well! (Looking at Geordisjd's scraped legs).

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
Most of my baby pics were stolen when a drum we were shipping across the ocean went missing in the move to the States. I wouldn't know how to locate more, other than the one I posted in iRovr! Both Geordisjd and Hayes were beautiful babies. Probably both very active babies as well! (Looking at Geordisjd's scraped legs).
where are you from, Buffy?

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
South Africa...I'm a "resident alien" now. ;)
I was one of those for many years, until I decided that the "alien line" at JFK to reenter the States was way too long for my taste. Then, I became a citizen. Then, they changed everything and put citizens and resident aliens in the same line with the "Welcome home" greeting.
I missed the presidential election by 3 weeks.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
holy crap.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
I was one of those for many years, until I decided that the "alien line" at JFK to reenter the States was way too long for my taste. Then, I became a citizen. Then, they changed everything and put citizens and resident aliens in the same line with the "Welcome home" greeting.
I missed the presidential election by 3 weeks.[/quote]

::snicker:: I just can't bring myself to renounce my old country. It would simplify travel sometimes, but I just keep holding on to that passport. I LOVE South Africa, and wouldn't mind moving back eventually. It won't happen (I get to dream too, no?)- I'm blessed to live in the States, nothing compares to this. I'm too "Americanized" to go back, but I have a deep appreciation for where I came from. I'd like to go back again...and again...and then again....but I'm happy to be here, too. :)

FORGET IT.
It took me 17 years to look presentable, I ain't diggin out no baby pictures.
Dana, you look very dashing and debonair. Style comes to mind. Some of us just grow into it I guess. LOL.

debonair |ˌdebəˈne(ə)r|
adjective
(of a man) confident, stylish, and charming.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I missed the presidential election by 3 weeks.[/quote]

::snicker:: I just can't bring myself to renounce my old country. It would simplify travel sometimes, but I just keep holding on to that passport. I LOVE South Africa, and wouldn't mind moving back eventually. It won't happen (I get to dream too, no?)- I'm blessed to live in the States, nothing compares to this. I'm too "Americanized" to go back, but I have a deep appreciation for where I came from. I'd like to go back again...and again...and then again....but I'm happy to be here, too. :)
No reciprocity agreements with US and South Africa on citizenship? I have both US and British citizenship - US because I was born (and raised) here, British because my dad was British. I would not like to give up either, especially now with the EU and all it entails - but I do not need to. Wonder whether you could do the same with US - South Africa ...