Great phone but a few problems...! Anyone Else?

MomPOM

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
NW Burbs of Chicago
My issue right now is a very minor one compared to what you guys are dealing with but I hate that you can't do a mass delete of emails. I've got tons of spam that comes in overnight and it's a PITA having to manually delete each of those messages.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
Well i absolutely love the phone! But I have a few issues that I would like to know if anyone else is experiencing? First off the volume when on a call is really low... i mean low to the point where I have to ask " what did you say?" about five time per conversations... (and yes i did take the plastic off the phone lol) Do you think its defective or is everyone feelin me here? Second off I cannot get the WiFi to work for the life of me... It says its connected and I put in the correct password but it still refrains to the E in the corner indicating EDGE network... Again Anyone with me here? If you are experiencing the same problems let me know please, I would hate to have a defective model.... Hope there is a software update soon : (

Check out this ebay sale of an iPhone.... man im jelous wish i would have planned for this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=160133142080&rd=1&rd=1
that's a MAJOR concern...have you tried it sinced you post?

travelgirl

Jun 21, 2007
West Virginia
www.cbluetravel.com
my biggest issue is that i cannot manually sync... i would like to be able to drag a individual song into a playlist on the iPhone without having to make a specific playlist fill that up then sync it all.... any workarounds or news on this... seems like a HUGE flaw

other than that i LOVE it.
I soo agree with you on that. I spent the morning going throught 5000 songs/videos individually, creating an iPhone playlist. Tedious.

mulcahyfeldman

Jul 3, 2007
Arkansas
volume problems

I'm having terrific volume problems however it works much better with the headphones but that's kind of silly. Has anyone used the bluetooth adaptor yet? I can log into safari without any problems but some calls go immediately to voicemail. What's the solution to that? I can't find the user manual online although the literature says it's there. Apple search reveals nothing with that name.

coco

Jul 3, 2007
Volume

We are having the exact same issue with volume....very low....I guess the assume everyone will use the headphones that come with it or a blue tooth! Hope they do an upgrade or something.