Great TV - SNL's Goodbye to Kristen Wiig

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I was amazed. I didn't know she had designs on leaving! She was in tears, her dress was awesome and she looked radiant. It was a very emotional send off! Jason Sudakus was visibly shaken. It's a shame to see her go, but she's gotta do what she's gotta do. I wish her all the success in the future!

She has some amazing characters on SNL. I like the latest The Californian's and when she did the A$$holes that was GR8 stuff. Those two will be me and hubby in the future. They were just oblivious to everything and wanted only what they wanted. Loved that! They should bring them back. The Californian's is too funny! I hope they can continue those skits and bring her back just to do that as well as the A$$Holes!

Love you Kristen!
(As if she's here on the eiC and reads this)

{StatuSChecKa}

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2010
NorCal
I'm only halfway through the episode. She was so damn funny. I hope she makes good movies.
I remember an impression that got me cracking up, when she did Kathy Lee on Regis and Kathy Lee sketch. I tried looking for that clip a while back but to no avail.
I never really respected female comedians, but enjoy her movies and sketches, i find her sexy in a way even though I don't think she tries to put on sex appeal (how could she with all those goofy faces she is forced to make.)