Great videos - torture tests of iPhones

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

danielfillmore

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
“we (me and kethe, that is) were trying to find out what the iPhone is made of. after being gentle with it for some time, we got a little frustrated and decided to just smash the damn thing.”

are you freakin kidding me?!?!?!? how about contacting Apple and asking them?!?!? instead of ruining a perfectly good $600 device. or at least doing some other sort of durability test before ruining it.

May 31, 2007
umm okay... its really not a big deal just someone breaking a gadget, not like their killing somone.......
The fact that somewhere out there, some losers have the money to destroy a perfectly good iPhone, and I am trying to scrape up the money to buy one for LEGITIMATE purposes kills me on the inside...
does that count?

:)

-C

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
No it doesn't. They earned that money, they can do what they want with it. Stay in school and someday $600 won't mean much anymore.
I'm finished with school and $600 still means a lot to me. But if they've got the money I guess it's their businesss what they want to do with it. I think that $600 could go for a better cause though.

May 31, 2007
No it doesn't. They earned that money, they can do what they want with it. Stay in school and someday $600 won't mean much anymore.
I'll make you a deal - I'll give you $600 to get a sense of humor.

btw- I am out of school. Graduated with a degree in MUSIC ED (Anyone wanna guess WHY I don't have $600 at my disposal? :) ) - I'm not sure why not having 600 dollars to spend on a phone right away means I'm in school...

Well, after alll said and done if you really want to get into it - yes I do think its dumb to waste stuff like that because you know what? America is wasteful as it is. And even though I was joking, the fact is: it's a dumb phone and a dumb YouTube video. I'd rather see a YouTube video of a guy giving $600 to a local charity.

Not to be preachy (as I was orginally completely joking) but replies like this just steam me a little. Especially since the poster implied that I was a 'kid' for thinking that $600 dollars was a lot of money. jeez. Sorry.

Still friends?

-C