Greatest product in the history of the world?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
I would say so, even though it is missing some things. And it only needs 4 more features to be the PERFECT product:

1. GPS
2. Fast Internet
3. Large hard drive
4. High-end camera

As soon as it gets those four things, I can't think of anything else (besides some software updates) that I would want it to have.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
I would say so, even though it is missing some things. And it only needs 4 more features to be the PERFECT product:

1. GPS
2. Fast Internet
3. Large hard drive
4. High-end camera

As soon as it gets those four things, I can't think of anything else (besides some software updates) that I would want it to have.
IAWTP's title. lol

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY

1. GPS
2. Fast Internet
3. Large hard drive
4. High-end camera

Cool stuff but until the get nuclear reaCtors down to microscopic size most of the features are a power drain.

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
In the history of the world? Thats a little steep don't you think?

What about the transitor?
Or hell the inclinded plane?
Damn, better than the wheel?

Please.

Greatest product in the last 10 years? probably. Last 20 years maybe, but definitely not in the history of the world.

- SR

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
In the history of the world? Thats a little steep don't you think?

What about the transitor?
Or hell the inclinded plane?
Damn, better than the wheel?

Please.

Greatest product in the last 10 years? probably. Last 20 years maybe, but definitely not in the history of the world.

- SR
I didn't say the most useful. What I mean by greatest is more like "most perfectly designed" I guess.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Sorry but I would have to give the first telephone that designation. Finally being able to communicate with other people instantaneously just like they were in the same room must have been amazing back when Alexander Graham Bell first devised it.

UhhhFresh

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
greatest invention is the internet. w/o it you wouldn't be posting here ABOUT THE GREATEST PRODUCT IN THE WORLD -=)

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Sorry but I would have to give the first telephone that designation. Finally being able to communicate with other people instantaneously just like they were in the same room must have been amazing back when Alexander Graham Bell first devised it.
True, but compare that first telephone with the iPhone.... which one is better? Haha. We have to always consider the amount of things one product can do when we're searching for the best one.