Green Safari progress bar?

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
Maybe I'm imagining it but I seem to recall that the Safari page loading progress bar on the pristine iPhone is blue. I jailbroke and installed quite a few third party applications my phone months ago but I have only just noticed the green Safari progress bar. Does anyone know which TPA made this change? I've never installed Customize on my phone. I'm not complaining, just curious.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Never noticed it myself. Look around in Safari.app in the /Applications folder and see if see and green icons.

- John

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
i do themes with customize 2.0+ and i do know that there is at least 2 or 3 themes that will change the default color from blue to green. Did you load up any new themes?

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
i do themes with customize 2.0+ and i do know that there is at least 2 or 3 themes that will change the default color from blue to green. Did you load up any new themes?
Summerboard Themes? Oh yeah! quite a bunch...You think any one of them could have made the change in Safari? I thought Summerboard Themes only affect wallpapers and icons...

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
Never noticed it myself. Look around in Safari.app in the /Applications folder and see if see and green icons.

- John
I don't have Safari.app in my root/Applications folder...

Here's my apps list:

Band.app
Blinker.app
Books.app
BossPrefs.app
BossTool.app
Camera.app
Collage.app
Converter.app
CubeWorld.app
Dashbuster.app
Drummer.app