Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Grey's Anatomy[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2005-03-27[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Shonda Rhimes[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Ellen Pompeo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Justin Chambers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chandra Wilson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Pickens Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tessa Ferrer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Marika Dominczyk[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]Follows the personal and professional lives of a group of doctors at Seattle’s Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Why hasn’t this TV show been posted before? It’s quite amazing. Just recently started binge-watching it—from season 1 (I’d never watched this show until now). My only complaint is that they give you 10 or 12 episodes that are kind of lackluster, but when they have a kick-ass episode, they go all out. I absolutely love Sandra Oh’s character. Cold, calculating, sexy, loyal, and when push comes to shove, she commiserates with her fellow intern’s trials and tribulations. Her character is a solid friend, and she always tells it like it is. She’s unrelenting and will not back down. Deep down inside, though, she has a good heart, and this trumps many of her other qualities.

T. R. Knight’s character is a hoot and a half. Mad props to him!

PSA: I’m only on Season 3, Episode 11; no spoilers, please.

Last edited: