Griffin Elan Form..is it that bad?

map1978

Bronze
Jan 21, 2009
I think this case looks great because I don't like the flashy funky cases. The black pleather reminds me of my bold and it gives it that adult look/feel. I keep hearing that the case peels in certain places and is junk after a few months. Is it that bad? Or are people just crazy about ripping and pulling apart there cases?

Anyone have this case care to share there experience?

Any other non-flashy cases out there? I'm thinking the black matte incase slider....anything else?

Thanks in advance.

Neo-Tech

Bronze
Oct 24, 2008
I've got a Elan Form and have had no problems with it apart from the screen protector. The leather does not peel off or try to peel off, it only starts happening if you leave it in heat for such a long time, i.e a fire place. But yeah, mine's fine.
The screen protector is polycarbonate which isn't supposed to stick but mine does and make the screen looks ugly.

guest 5

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Take a look at the Agent18 Slim Ecoshield. Here is the link.

It's a very slim hard plastic case. It feels really nice in the hand and it does not add a lot of bulk at all. It feels to me like there is nothing on the phone at all.

map1978

Bronze
Jan 21, 2009
I ended up picking up a seidio innocase II. LOVE IT! Got it paired with a PS anti-glare and I love the texture they used. I cut out a little square of screen protector for the back of the iPhone where the cut out is...no worries of scratches. Check out the pics....

that little bubble in the top left corner isn't there anymore..it was newly put on thats why