Griffin Elan Holster Cases - Get 'em Quick!

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
Dollar Tree has the Griffin Elan Snap-In Holster cases for the iPhone (v1) right now for $1 each.
I guess with the release of the iPhone 3G someone felt it was necessary to offload the ones for the original version iPhones. If you're in the market for a holster style case for your iPhone you can't beat a buck a piece. They even come with a cleaning cloth and a screen protector.

By the way, these cases are covered with leather and the quality looks pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:

iPhone-v2

Bronze
May 7, 2008
seattle
Dollar Tree has the Griffin Elan Snap-In Holster cases for the iPhone (v1) right now for $1 each.
I guess with the release of the iPhone 3G someone felt it was necessary to offload the ones for the original version iPhones. If you're in the market for a holster style case for your iPhone you can't beat a buck a piece. They even come with a cleaning cloth and a screen protector.

By the way, these cases are covered with leather and the quality looks pretty good.
Not available for 1 buck. Just checked it .. its 25 bucks. they might have increased it?

Last edited by a moderator:

powersrus

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Battle Creek, MI.
Not available for 1 buck. Just checked it .. its 25 bucks. they might have increased it?
If its at the DollarTree then it has to be for A dollar cause they have nothing over 1 dollar. I' have to check it out. I have a DollarTree right down the street from me.

iPhone-v2

Bronze
May 7, 2008
seattle
If its at the DollarTree then it has to be for A dollar cause they have nothing over 1 dollar. I' have to check it out. I have a DollarTree right down the street from me.
Woops.. mah bad.. i missed the keyword.. dollar tree:eek:

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
Yep, Dollar Tree still has them. I picked up another one tonight. Bought 4 so far, 1 for me and 3 for friends. I've seen them at 3 different Dollar Tree's so far. Don't know if they're at all of the Dollar Tree stores or not.