Griffin Reveal Frame

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by calvineagle77, Feb 21, 2011.

1. calvineagle77

calvineagle77 Member
    Bronze

I have been looking for the perfect case since I got my iPhone on release day. I have had probably 15 different cases I none of them I truly loved. Then finally yesterday I was at Target and I saw one. The Griffin Reveal Frame, it is like the Reveal but has no plastic clear back. It is somewhat like the Apple Bumper. But so far it does not scratch my phone and it doesn't strech out. It looks and feels really nice. If anybody else has one please give me your thoughts on it. Also I would like to know how long it last for and if the rubber starts peeling. Here is a link with a couple pictures of it. :cool:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1021160

2. IllusionEntity

IllusionEntity Evangelist
    Gold

Best case ever is the candyshell by speck. I used to have a bumper and they suck. Apple official or not.

3. calvineagle77

calvineagle77 Member
    Bronze

I have the Candyshell, but after about a month of using it. The rubber edges started to peel really bad and it made the case look terrible. If you know any way to fix that, it would be great.

4. IllusionEntity

IllusionEntity Evangelist
    Gold

Yeah I had that. I just rub the case firmly with my thumb and it eventually takes all of the excess rubber off

5. Adriano73

Adriano73 Contributor
    Bronze

I know I had a white one an I put my phone in the pocket of a new pair of jeans, when I took my phone out the white rubber was blue.

Sent from my White 64gb iPhone 4s in a white Lifeproof Case using iCafe app