Griffin Survivor doesn't fit

Discussion in 'iPad Cases and Accessories' started by Dbrad74, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Dbrad74

Dbrad74 New Member

I have two small children who play with my iPad, so a durable case is an absolute must. I just got my Griffin Survivor case. Although it's bulky, I love the protection that it offers. However, I can't get it to fit properly. The portion that goes over the home button won't fit, so it's a pain to use. Also, the power port is won't allow me to easily plug an adaptor into. Has anyone else experienced this or know of a solution? I have Googled this problem with no luck. I have also watched a ton of YouTube videos on how to install the case with no answers to my problem. Please help if you can.

2. Target

Target Evangelist
    Gold

My daughter just bought a pink one for her iPad 2. It fits perfect. The buttons work well and the silicone covers are large enough to access the ports. You're correct that is bulky, but the protection is great. I tell you this only to suggest that you may have a defective case.

Which iPad do you have? When did you get your case?

Target

Sent from my iPad2 using iCafe app

3. greasemuntney

greasemuntney Member
    Bronze

I suggest take it back and get another. Possibly you got a defective case something happen during the molding or something. I would just take it back and see if you can get it replaced. I use the Griffin Survivor on my iPhone 4 and LOVE it. The little flap on the camera is a pain but the case is a very cheap insurance for a high dollar device.

4. Dwight

Dwight New Member

I had the same problem. I bought 6 of the covers for businesss iPad2's on eBay. All fit perfect and snug. I bought 1 yesterday from Best Buy (Albuquerque) - not so great. The issue is with molding. Take it back and get it replaced. BTW, the one I bought at Best Buy was 20 bucks more than on eBay. Guess thats the cost of extra plastic molding and aggravation.