Grocery List App

Discussion in 'iPad Apps and Games' started by bkford, Jan 16, 2013.

1. bkford

bkford Member
    Bronze

I am looking for a list app that has a budget feature and that can be texted. I found Grocery List Bliss that has the budget feature, but you can only email it, not text. Doesn't help someone who has texting but not email on their phone. Any ideas?

Sent using iCafe app

2. EverythingApple

EverythingApple Evangelist
    Gold

3. bkford

bkford Member
    Bronze

Thanks so much for the helpful link. (n) Already found information through a Google search, which is obviously what I should have tried in the first place. Don't really see a need for a forum such as this one if snotty responses are the expectation. The purpose of a forum is to be able to ask questions and get information from people who are supposedly knowledgeable about the topic. My bad to have come here.

4. EverythingApple

Gold

Don't get your undies in bunches. It happens to all newbies. It happened to me when I first started posting here.

5. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Seriously, I don't think EverythingApple was trying to be "snotty." There isn't really a more diplomatic way to suggest searching than he posted. The "undies in bunches" was uncalled for, though.

6. EverythingApple

Gold

How can I half rate a post? I half agree with your statement. Was I inept too? I was joking, just like you said you were. ;) Nice remove your agree rating to me.

7. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

You don't know the poster you were replying to, do you? She has sixty posts. We strive to keep people around, not drive them away. If you wish to continue this line, PM me.

8. EverythingApple

Gold

9. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I hope you stick around. A lot of people here are very helpful. You are correct about the purpose of a forum. I think you'll find that most of us just answer the questions and provide feedback on the topic without requesting that people first search Google.

10. EverythingApple

Gold

Just to correct your comment, than I'm moving on, I never suggested searching Google. I meant searching this site/forum. I've been told that before.

Sent using iCafe app

11. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Searching eiC or Google - doesn't really matter. My comment was to her, not you, and she referred to searching on Google. But this isn't about that. The "undies in a bunch" comment was rude and she said she's leaving the forum. I was just trying to stop that from happening.

12. EverythingApple

Gold

Just close this thread. The more I read, the more I want to write. It's done and over. Lets just move on.

Sent using iCafe app

13. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

PM me if you have a problem with something I said.

14. EverythingApple

Gold

I'm done here. Read your PM's.

Sent using iCafe app

15. EverythingApple

Gold

I stand by my initial post, but with my second post I used a poor choice of words. Thank you liberated for your post here, for opening my eyes to the use of poor words. bkford, if you saw my second post about getting your undies in bunches, I apologize as it was a poor choice of words. I should've just let it go or said to calm down that I didn't mean any harm (And, I really didn't), just offering a suggestion. I do that often. We are all here to offer our help and suggestions, even if it is also a suggestion to try searching. This might be a little late, but I'm sorry, for whatever it's worth.