Growing Number of College-Aged Mac Users

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
must have been staged..

they all look WAY too happy to be in class..

and this does hold some truth, Apple=cool.. DUH:cool:

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Looks like an eager class being tutored on how to avoid updating their iPhones' firmware from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1 through iTunes. Popular class...

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
While this shouldn't be too much of a surprise, the number of college students buying mac computers has been on the rise for a while now. In conjunction with this picture (though I'm thinking it had to have been staged)

here is a short little read about the popularity of Apple. http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/15059/
You might get shot down around here for posting this. Most positive Mac comments are not welcome and are shortly followed by derogatory posts. Good luck.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
You might get shot down around here for posting this. Most positive Mac comments are not welcome and are shortly followed by derogatory posts. Good luck.
Haha yeah I'm aware of the recent (and often not so recent) dislike of Apple. Just one of the many joys of an online forum. The funny thing is that I don't even have a Mac Computer myself.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Haha yeah I'm aware of the recent (and often not so recent) dislike of Apple. Just one of the many joys of an online forum. The funny thing is that I don't even have a Mac Computer myself.
I guess it's unavoidable. The ratio of non-Mac users/Mac users is about 40:1.
I 've never been a non-Mac forum before. The experience has been humbling and painful. But the iPhone is worth it.

UGActg

Sep 8, 2007
At my school not too many people bring laptops, about 1 in 10 people. But out of the people who do bring them I'd say 1/3 are macs.

g33k1

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
San Antonio Tx
a lot of colleges have deals w/ Apple/dell/hp and others for there students to get discounted laptops that can be included in the tuition, but thats way to many in one place for that

jerrettpaul

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Denton, TX
While this shouldn't be too much of a surprise, the number of college students buying mac computers has been on the rise for a while now. In conjunction with this picture (though I'm thinking it had to have been staged)

here is a short little read about the popularity of Apple. http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/15059/

undoubtedly staged. i never see any more than one or two people in my classes with macs. im still a PC user, however, whenever i get the money to upgrade im upgrading to mac. i have absolutely loved my iPhone so they have me sold. i'm sure it wont be long because ol' PC is just not doing it for me anymore and struggles to keep working. anyways, cool post all the same!:p