Gruppled Theme Help

diverdown

Contributor
Silver
Sep 12, 2007
NYC
I have followed the guide listed on this website:

http://www.hackthatphone.com/3x/themes_with_winterboard_section27.html

I used the creators custom Theme files located on page 3. The only thing I updated was the weather for my zip code. Everything installed ok, however, my mail, calendar, missed calls, VM and SMS all read 0 even if there are new items....Also I don't have arrows at the far right for those categories (I am assuming that is the case since they read 0).

Has anybody run into this and if so any advice?

Thanks
~S

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I used the creators custom Theme files located on page 3. The only thing I updated was the weather for my zip code. Everything installed ok, however, my mail, calendar, missed calls, VM and SMS all read 0 even if there are new items....Also I don't have arrows at the far right for those categories (I am assuming that is the case since they read 0).

Thanks
~S
Ensure you have the latest version of Lockscreen Info from Cydia (1.0.107). Then, go into Settings > LockInfo > Calendar and change the "Max Events Shown" to "All" and then reboot your iPhone. You should be able to toggle back to whatever amount you'd like after you do this, but I think it's a bug with the newer version of Lockscreen Info with the Gruppled theme...

Krunk83

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2008

Thanks
~S
Didn't you say that the calendar was the only thing working? I know there other day there was an update for lock info, make sure you have that like Kaba said.

diverdown

Contributor
Silver
Sep 12, 2007
NYC
Didn't you say that the calendar was the only thing working? I know there other day there was an update for lock info, make sure you have that like Kaba said.
The top calendar next to the time pulls down and shows the month and the weather works.

The next items are mail, Calendar, Missed Calls, Voicemail and SMS....this is where new messages and appointments are supposed to tally....however all of them still read 0 even when new messages are received....

~S

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The top calendar next to the time pulls down and shows the month and the weather works.

The next items are mail, Calendar, Missed Calls, Voicemail and SMS....this is where new messages and appointments are supposed to tally....however all of them still read 0 even when new messages are received....

~S
Can you report back if you tried what I suggested with the calendar setting? It should fix all problems of displaying "0" in all categories (SMS, Mail, Voicemail, etc.).

Krunk83

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2008
Ensure you have the latest version of Lockscreen Info from Cydia (1.0.107). Then, go into Settings > LockInfo > Calendar and change the "Max Events Shown" to "All" and then reboot your iPhone. You should be able to toggle back to whatever amount you'd like after you do this, but I think it's a bug with the newer version of Lockscreen Info with the Gruppled theme...
My seems to work fine without doing this but I did it anyway just in case. I'll set it back to the default setting once done rebooting.

diverdown

Contributor
Silver
Sep 12, 2007
NYC
Can you report back if you tried what I suggested with the calendar setting? It should fix all problems of displaying "0" in all categories (SMS, Mail, Voicemail, etc.).

Fixed ! Awesome...thanks very much. That's why this community rocks.

Thanks to Krunk for the initial walk through and help with SSH and thanks to KabaModern for the end fix.

Very much appreciated,
~S

Krunk83

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2008
Fixed ! Awesome...thanks very much. That's why this community rocks.

Thanks to Krunk for the initial walk through and help with SSH and thanks to KabaModern for the end fix.

Very much appreciated,
~S
Nice, enjoy. Did you see my post in the screenshot themes thread how I changed the tea_lockscreenbackground photos? It's pretty cool.

scottjf8

Silver
Aug 12, 2008
I can't SCP into my iPhone. I have SSH turned on, and I can ssh into it just fine.. but scp seems to be failing.

Is there a setting to enable scp?