Guess 1.1.2 is out!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Not sure about this little pre release party. Reading the engadget reports, a lot of users aren't finding voice memo or file management and some are. Sounds a little fishy to me. I can wait another day to make sure I get what my phone is supposed to have...

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
If I upgrade from a hacked 1.1.1, will it kill my phone and render it useless?
Isn't general consensus now that you should always do a restore from iTunes with a hacked phone before updating? Seems like a worthwhile five minute investment to prevent a nice black and silver brick!

tdefriez

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Its bloated if all it contains is langauge updates

The download is 160M compared to 91M for 1.1.1 - surely it has more than just the langauges and jailbreak relock?

Jan 11, 2007
Cary, NC
Just finished upgrading (if you want to call it that) to 1.1.2. My phone was modded before, but I first restored back to 1.1.1. I then did the upgrade to 1.1.2. The only real change I've seen is the little icon in iTunes that shows the battery charge. I don't see anything new on the iPhone itself.

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
Does it show on iTunes yet or have to do it manually?

I just read that some iPhoners have reported iPhone getting faster after the update.

swampduck

Bronze
Oct 19, 2007
Does it show on iTunes yet or have to do it manually?

I just read that some iPhoners have reported iPhone getting faster after the update.
I wonder if they are reporting faster because they now have no mods on their phones? Each time that I restored my iPhone it was "faster", until I modded it.

I've been running this since last night and I really see no changes in this. The battery status icon someone else mentioned is an iTunes feature and not due to this update on the iPhone, my Classic iPod shows that same battery icon when it's connected to iTunes.

garymooks

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
It would be nice if someone posted the screenshot of the update from the upgrade process,whihc has list of features or such..